Sunday, November 15, 2009

What 2009 means to me

2009 is not my favorite year at all. This was my year of constant anguish and constant drama. There are some weeks where everyday I have something going on. It never cease to end sometimes. I feel like if I can rewind all the way back to January there would be a ton of stuff I wouldn't have done and stuff I would have done. I started my new year with friends. Yes that was really fun. I was also fighting with one of my best friends and basically lost that friendship almost. His now ex called me a racial slur, and he backed her in the blindness of love. I was upset, but I let it go. I hooked up my former best friend with a guy which now I truly regret and I sleep with that regret day in and day out. I was so blinded by his "greatness" and I didn't see the flaws for that sweet girl. Well kissed todaloo to that sweet girl cause she turned into a bitch. Then again was she ever that sweet girl to begin with? In April I had a boyfriend which lasted me all summer. It is fair to say he was my love of my life. Yes I know it was 5 months, but I adore him and still do. I still can get myself to tear up about that boy. Then a month later after I broke up with my ex (whom I am still friends with) my former best friend calls the cops on me saying I have stalked her and harassed her. STALKING AND HARASSMENT! Yes you have seen right. I do not know why she thinks she is the Princess of New York, but honey you aren't. Right before school started her fb got hacked and her username got switched with mine. Everyone who sided with her assumed I did it. There were few people who knew I couldn't do such a thing and some who asked. At first I was kind of upset they asked, but now I am glad they did because they heard my side of it. I was stood up buy a jerk after he said lets hang out. Instead of telling me oh I am hanging with my ex tonight he called me stupid, psycho, and I needed therepy. An ex of mine may have just used me as a hit and quit it. He is probably too busy chasing the hot girls as most guys do. Now its November... 2009 is almost done. As much as I want to say good riddance to this year I have learned a lot this year. You can't call everyone your best friend because some of those same people you call your best friend can back stab you. Not all guys are understanding about female hormones. Some people who you thought would be the jerkish type are. Most guys are the same- they will tell you oh yea i like you just to get some and leave you wondering. People keep telling me that I shouldn't look for guys, but I haven't been looking seriously since I broke up with my ex. Most of these guys came to me- the jerk that stood me up, the guy who hit it and quit it (actually he was an ex of mine), and this crazy older guy. Oh lemme explain about this one. I met him through the hit and quit it guy. Apparently he dated a school mate of mine and he is going crazy because they broke up after five years. He also apparently spat on her and also mugged her. He wanted me to help him get her back, but I don't know her to talk her on a regular basis. He was supposed to help me get the hit or quit it guy. At first he told me oh yeah the hit and quit it guy does like me and he is gonna help me. Then all of a sudden he was like oh he doesnt like you. Lets go to a club. I asked if the hit it and quit it guy was going to go and he got mad saying "you are gonna go because of that cornball? You are that type of girl? He don't want you." When I told him I didn't believe him he got upset and I hung up on him. I am still trying avoid his old ass. So yes this was my 2009. It is almost over. I have a whole month left for stuff to happen, and yes I guarantee you that stuff will happen. Its my life and things just tend to happen to me as of late.

2 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

While I want to bask happily in saying "I told you so" about some things, I wont. Fact is you're growing up and it was long overdue. Not growing up in the sense of immaturity but taking wisdom and learning from general mistakes and past events. Unfortunately, we cant change the past. YOU CANT GO BACK TO JANUARY. You can only deal and learn and move on. Some things you may still not exactly grasp and do over in an entirely new situation but other things, you have caught on well and learned the hard way. Anywho, good blog. You shouldve waited till New Years tho :-P

Skinnie Minnie said...

LOL I wanted to write this much because I know if I waited until December 31.... It woulda been too much