Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lost. Dazed. & Confused

Its been a week since my and my boyfriend ended things. I have cried everyday since then. Every morning I wake up thinking okay that was just a bad nightmare, but then reality sets in then the tears come. Some days I cry cause I miss him. Some days cause I miss him mom. Some day cause I miss his family. Some days because I miss the text messages, the hugs, the kisses, his laughter. I cry because I regret being upset, and not showing up to school the following Monday after our huge fight. He is confused I know he is. He keeps saying that we will never be past friends again, and that its for the best. I have been trying to cope with this. So far I have been doing a bad job. I cry every morning. I cry sometimes I fall asleep. I see him in school, and I try to hide my feelings but it doesnt work all the time. I simply don't know what to do anymore. I can use some help. I want to write him a letter, but Idk if that is the right thing. :/

3 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry. It was just two years ago that I went through this. And now I'm madly in love and in a very serious relationship with the man I feel is my soul mate. People told me when I was going through my breakup it'll just take time, it gets easier with time, and someday it will all make sense. Blah blah blah. I know you don't want to hear all of that now. I have a blog about a tree that I'll post tomorrow...watch for it! I'm posting it just for you.

Skinnie Minnie said...

Awh. I feel honored. Thanks. I'll read it.

Sue said...

I think no matter who breaks up with who both people get hurt. If he's confused write him the letter, not to persuade him to get back together but to explain.