Thursday, December 23, 2010

One more semester of College... Yayy?

On Tuesday I finished my 7th semester of college. I am pleased with my grades, but I am still stressing. I need a 2.7 to student teach and because of my rocky first year I am basically a hundredth away. It okay though. I know within my bones and with God's will I will student teach in February. I am very proud of myself that I did come this far. There are still so many people my age who have not even step foot in college. Here I am 21 years old, about to get a degree. I am not strung out on drugs or have a drinking problem. I do not have a child out of wedlock. I can say I did well. The adventure of life after college is still a mystery. I know the basics. Apply to grad school, and also the DOE to get a teaching job in the NYC Public Schools. It is crazy how 10 years ago I used to say I would go to college and now I am almost done. Life happens when you are having fun!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Congratulations. Big Thumbs Up!

Angie said...

10 years goes by very fast! Appreciate everything the good and the bad, because you will always learn from both. :)