Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I need to sleep.. BUT...

Happy New Years Folks!

I intend to make 2011 my year. I know that 2011 will have its share of pitfalls, but I know I can conquer what is need to conquer once I put my faith in it and good hard work. Currently working on this winter course to make sure my GPA gets up to a 2.7 so I do not have anything to worry about. They already started calling my house... yes woman.. I know I have to discuss about my GPA... its a 2.68. Not a 2.7, but clearly very very close. She cannot exactly be upset... I went from a 2.1 to a 2.68 in basically 3 years. That was extremely tough. I have good faith that I will be okay, but you know how nerves work. Other than that I was looking into grad school and a possible volunteer stint with the Lasallian Volunteers. We will see what happens.

1 comment:

Angie said...

As tough as this educational journey has been for you...that makes me so excited that you are looking forward and into FANTASTIC goals for the future! NICE! Rock on!