Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Photo Entries

This is the first of I hope many of my photo entries. It is best if you start from the bottom and work your way up.

Last but not least.. Clouds... 2007
My Staten Island Babies Seth Dom and Peter
The Unknown girls, Me Nessa, and Steph
My little cousins are simply too cute.. Happy Birthday Ariel
My boy cousins... all grown up
One of my fav photos of Christmas 2007 my cousins Imani, Elisa, and Ariel
My Aunt Annie and her dog Max. I luv this pic of them. This one I didn't take, but still gets added
A picture I really like. This may get printed and framed besides the circumstances.
Chrissy what she does best.. Steals my camera and takes a photo of herself... I bet she will be happy she made my photo entry lol
I like this picc my crazy but sweet friend Leslie
A fav past time of mine... Me being vain in a mirror and a camera
A nature shot.. Snowww 2008
You can't stop the beat... Dancing from the age of 6
My chorus girls... 2008
Her and I before things fell apart.. Thank You literature for that title
My first musical.. Godspell.. 11.07
One thing in common.. the birth month of MAY... Charlie, Chrissy, Me and Erin
The boy who makes my heart jump... the boyfriend Robbie
Me at age 6 graduating kindergarten. 1st grade here I come!
Me and the other bestie Tony at Sea Bright Beach
The best friend since the Loughlin Days.. Stephanie
My godsister. Yep she is part of my portfolio :) Well the one I am trying to make

Around The same date last year.. 6.16.08 Funny how a year changes everything

Self Portrait June 16, 2009

No comments: