Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Letter from the Heart

Finals week is finally here. I was studying for my American Foreign Policy class when my ex decided to text me about a question that is on my final. This one text led to a whole conversation. I went from feeling quite okay to depressed within minutes. I am doing all I can to fight the urge to cry. I was hungry. I promised myself that I would eat as soon as I finished a question I promised a friend I would do. My appetite disappeared. It felt like 3 months of sadness just came flooding to me. Three months of regretting going crazy on him. He asked me out of curiosity of what I would have gotten for his birthday. I told him exactly what I would have done: Rock Band Beatles edition for the xbox, the cake I said I wouldn't have baked, and tons of hugs and kisses. He kept on talking how he doesn't want to be single anymore and how he wants a nice girl that wouldn't go crazy on him. I am so much calmer now. I feel like a child on ritialin. I have been pretty much chill since my body got used to the pill. I am on a higher dosage and my pms is close to gone. I have tried to move on. I have tried dating, but nothing ever feels right. My heart is still clung to him. So many people are just like forget it- it is no use of trying to get back with him. Others say I should try. If you want him you should get him. I was used to be so sure of what I wanted to do, but now I am confused. I keep telling people that I am just going to end up a cat lady. Men are so overrated I would go onto to say. People who know me know deep down I am just sad still three months later. I know I sound pretty pathetic- a Sandra Dee of some sorts. He was a hopeless romantic and hopelessly devoted. I do not know why I would not let go. Many say its because I refuse to. I am going to write him a letter and give it to him during our psychology final. Its the only way for me to get some dignity back in my life. For three months I have been depressed, and I feel like it is getting worse. Being love struck isn't as nice as Disney made it to be.

4 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

2 things I am confused on. Did he basically say he wants to get baqck together and thats y u started crying or did he say that he wants to be in a relationship just not with u?

second... ur not gna be friggin cat lady.

AND FIX MY DAMN POEM LADY B4 I GO KICK UR ASS!

Skinnie Minnie said...

He said he wants to be in a relationship. He did not specify if he wanted to be with me or not. He just said he wanted a nice girl who doesn't go crazy on him. I started crying because he asked what I would have gotten him for his birthday, and he said don't write the letter.

AngeliStarr said...

go to settings. i dont know if you have it apart of your layout or as a module. if its in the module, youll edit it in the module.

Correct the title: I am a writter should be I am a writer

Credit it to Angeli Starr Martinez AKA Stephanie Reyes

Let me know if you cant figure it out. Btw fix your twitter on here.

Skinnie Minnie said...

Oh my twitter thing goes retarded why idk