Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions: Group Blog

Well 2009 is coming to an end, and I am very happy for that. This year has been terrible for me. I hadn't had luck with people although ironically I am a people person. So I picked 10 things for 2010... get it... 10 resolutions = 2010!
1. Carefully pick the people I want in my life. I do not need people causing me grief and stress. We only live once!
2. Get my licensee. I have been saying I will get that damn thing for 2 years. I need to get my booty moving with that.
3. Continue doing well in school. I finally got my act together this year and now I am pulling the A's and B's I should have gotten all the long I was in college.
4. See my daddy more often. I haven't seen my dad in awhile so I should do that. Also keep in touch with my dad's side of the family which includes my brothers, sister in laws, and nieces, nephew, and now great-niece!
5. Permanently cut of that person I am in the process of cutting off. She is no good for me. I still love her, but she needs help seriously.
6. Take an Irish Step Dance class. I love that type of dance!
7. Get my butt Ireland. I love that country, and I am doing my thesis on Irish Nationalism. It would be cool to visit to get the real feel of the country for my paper.
8. Be more selective in who I place my trust in. There are seriously some people who do not deserve my trust therefore they aren't getting it!!
9. Try get a steady job. Its pretty hard, but if I get a small part timer that would be awesome
10. Fix my room! I have the attic now so I am going to make it a purple penthouse!

I hope I can get these all done. I think even getting one done is an accomplishment because we all know we are human. We say we are going to do things, but you know life gets in the way and it never happens.

SO GOODBYE 2009 AND HELLO 2010!!! I WILL BE 21 THIS YEAR WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

What license are you trying to get?

Skinnie Minnie said...

My drivers license. I have had my permit for almost three years now.

AngeliStarr said...

LOL purple penthouse. I think you need a job first before you do that babe =) Love ya!

Angie said...

Love all 10, particularly the Purple Penthouse. But esp. #4 (wink, wink)! Happy New Year Darling! Makes this year about you! And def. get rid of the toxic people in your life. Flush em' all out!

Lovelyladylocs said...

I like #7 a lot! I would love to go there before I'm 30.