Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One Week Later

One week later....
Last week things fell apart. I learned (of course the hard way amidst the warnings) that posting certain things online can get you in heap in trouble. I bought my journal from Barnes and Nobles to help me with my emotions when they are extreme. I did what I had to do. I repsonded to letters, blocked and deleted people, and I feel much better. I am not 100%. I am still hurting a bit. Accusations that I have never heard from people I have heard last week. I cried only a few tears. Thats it. I wanted to burn everything, but no no I am no pyrotechnic. I learned that putting my true feelings out there just makes you the ultimate bitch although you were being honest and truthful. I know I was wrong in certain aspects. I try to be a good friend. I really do. I try be there for people, and people who knows me can vouche for me. It just hurts that you can get shot down to hell for what you thought was a friendship, but it was a friendship shot down right to hell. Its whatever. I am missing the friendship less and less each day. There are moments I have a relapse and I think of what we would do. Its hard. The tears fill up my eyes and the lump comes, but yet the tears don't fall. I know this is for the better. I have to learn to ignore unsaid party at school within the next few weeks. Its going to be hard, but I'll do what I gotta do. I am not a perfect person, but I try be there for my friends whenever, whatever. (Haha Thanks Shakira)

PS On a side note I am learning how to sing Selena's song Fotos Y Recuerdos (Photos and Memories) in Spanish and English. I have the Spanish down pact except for one phrase, but singing the translation is hard!

4 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

LMAO wow. all i could say WOW.

PS credit my poem as Stephanie Reyes AKA AngeliStarr Martinez

LOL sry its a pet peeve. Im very cautious bout that poem. Probly the one to make me famous u know ;-)

AND btw ... I LOVE YOU 4 who you are! I wouldnt want you any other way. <3

Skinnie Minnie said...

Aw thanks. I think my problem is I want to be the world's friend. Fickle people I really don't like. I should mail her the pics I printed out.

Stephanie Faris said...

It's an interesting question about blogging. This is our space with which to do what we want...but we really don't have freedom as long as others can read it. Have you thought about just setting up a personal page without your picture and name on which you could vent? Of course, an old fashioned kind of journal might work as well! You can also set up a blog that is open to only people YOU invite.

Agent Black said...

Just do u trish. Dont even worry about it. As humans, sometimes we just can't accept the truth.