Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Unchained Melody

Unchained Melody.. Yes I know it is a song from the '60's. Last night a chained of events happened. On facebook I posted a note. The directions said list 10 things that you want to tell people, but you haven't gotten to the chance to say. So of course people who knows my situation and have read my blogs knows some of the obvious answers I put up. I knew that I wanted only certain people to see it so I tagged people and did the blocking list accordingly so the people who were tagged can view the note. Originally I tagged the girl who you guys know I am talking about because I wanted her to see how I felt. On a friend's suggestion I untagged her. Now like an idiot I forgot to block her. SO of course guess what she saw it. I was most shocked that she actually stood up to me. Then again it was behind a computer screen, but she stood up to me. I respect her for that. She wrote a lengthy private message which angered me, hurt me, and of course saddened me. I was very upset that she felt that I was using her and took advantage of her- sidenote she read my blogs on here as well as my tweets I think. She listened to that friend who I really DO NOT LIKE. That she bought me things which were uncessary. That hurt me. That took the cake. Her bf had the nerve to call me an untrue friend. I have always tried to be there for her. Always. I know that I d0 not have much money so I repaid in my friendship. I STILL REMEMBER THE DAY SHE WAS HUNGRY. WE WERE IN GLOBAL ECO CLASS TOGTHER. I HAD A LITTLE MONEY. ON OUR BREAK FROM THE CLASS (it was 3 hrs) I STILL MANAGED TO GET SNACKS SO SHE WOULDN'T FEEL WEAK FROM HUNGER. OH THAT HURTS ME TO BE CALLED A MOOCHER. It hurts my pride as an independent person. You think I like being an invalid? Money makes people ugly. I am convinced now. Relationships change people. I saw my sweet best friend turn into a cold hearted monster. I know she reads this so I am limiting my words, but I am not going to swallow my words. My life has truly turned into a Degrassi episode. I was told I would be Emma. I like Emma :)

PS Look out for my next post: Spanking... Is it good or bad in disciplining children?

2 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Sorry you're going through this. Yes, money can really destroy a friendship. I hope you guys can somehow find a way to work through this? I've found often when someone lashes out like that, she's really wanting to get it all out and mend fences.

AngeliStarr said...

As have I. I hope Trish that you and your friend can repair what's been damaged. Things can either get worse or better from here. At least, she finally has spoken to you. I'd rather get a response out of something than nothing.

Good luck babes! <3