Thursday, August 6, 2009

Forgiveness is the new mistake?

For a person who grew up being taught that forgiveness is the right way to go is now hearing something new. That some people shouldn't be forgiven. I do agree with that. Some people aren't worth being forgiven because they will make you end up right back at square one. Yes I have began the forgiveness process in my situation. I figured I should because I do have another semester with her might as well. I still have things to confront her with. Imma catch her where she will be trapted and she can't run so she has to answer my questions that she left unanswered. So far I have been criticized and asked why I did what did. I stated my case but it looks like I mad a wrong choice. So here is my new question is forgivness the new mistake?

3 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

Not the new mistake. But I dont think you should be caring about everyone else's two cents to your dollar. IF YOU FEEL its the right choice, then screw it. You feel youre doing whats right. If it comes back and burn you, dont get mad when people say I told you so. Im not saying at all its a mistake but if it turns out that later you feel like it is, I hope you learn from it. I learned some people will always be in your life even if it is indirectly and in order to live peacefully with yourself and others, you MUST forgive. You dont have to tell them you did, you just do and it takes a relief and weight off your shoulders. Is that what youre looking for? Relief? Think about it. Are you really happy with the choice you made or were you just sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?

Stephanie Faris said...

Forgiveness is setting a prisoner free...and realizing that prisoner was YOU all along.

It's a quote I heard once, can't remember the source, but too true. You forgive not to let them off the hook but to give yourself peace of mind.

Skinnie Minnie said...

Thanks Stephanie Squared lol... I just felt like if I didn't do it that I would be angry and bitter for a very long time, and no one needs me to be a pissy. I think i was feeling sick of tired of being sick and tired and I was looking for relief. I don't think I made the wrong decision, but my bf does. He supports me in what I do, but he doesn't think I made the right choice.